This document provides the release notes for the Bronze Release of the HelloWorld (HW) xAPP.
The Bronze release of the HW xAPP demonstrates E2 and A1 interface interactions, persistent storage read-write, RMR and A1 healthcheck. HW xAPP uses its HelloWorld E2SM (can be found at hw/src/xapp-asn/e2sm/) for ASN PDUs.
|Project||RAN Intelligent Controller|
|Purpose of the delivery||open-source Hello World xAPP|
- src/ contains the main source code. Under that directory :
- xapp.hpp, xapp.cc is generic class which implements all the xAPP functionalities for xapp developer to pick and choose.
- xapp-utils/ contains generic classes for - persistent data management, configuration management, RMR send/receive etc.
- xapp-asn/ contains generic classes for generating/processing ASN1 E2AP and E2SM messages.
- xapp-mgmt/ contains code specific xapp management of subscriptions and received messages.
- test/ contains unit tests showing how to use various components.